Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Day 9

Only ONE more day on cleanse before I start changing things up!

Fiber Drink mixed with Pink Lemonade again with breakfast today, which tasted okay again. I made a smaller portion of oatmeal today (1/2 cup oats + 1/2 cup water + 1/2 cup almond milk instead of the usual 3/4 cup of each). I still had 2 eggs - over cooked them a little, which was blah, but that's okay because it made it taste a little different. Changes it up a bit.

Cardio interval workout this morning before class and everything. Had a different flavor Spark this afternoon, Citrus. It was kind of like orange juice. Not my favorite flavor so far, but pretty good. I still have to try Cherry, Grape, and Mandarin Orange.

Lunch was salad (shocker), with chicken.

Dinner was Spaghetti Squash with chicken and zucchini. I had it with pasta sauce from Wegman's - "Grandpa's Sauce Gone Vegetarian." I like the regular Grandpa's Sauce, which has some spicy sausage.

This is an organic, gluten-free, dairy-free, vegetarian version of the same zesty pasta sauce. It was quite yummy! 


Tomorrow is one last day of Cleanse. Last Fiber Drink tomorrow, and Matt and I are going to Chipotle for dinner tomorrow night – yahoo.

I found out that for Phase 2, Days 11-24, I eat basically the same things as I have done for the past 10 days, 90% of the time. One “coach” told me that she uses Saturday night/Sunday morning as her 10% “off.” I think of it as a “cheat day,” but just a “cheat” couple of meals. This works perfectly for me – Saturday night out for dinner, and Sunday morning out for breakfast! I am hoping this is allowed … I really could use some chocolate chip pancakes and some Italian bread…!

Thank you for reading along – I hope some of you might be inspired to try some AdvoCare products, or just develop some healthier habits. 

No comments:

Post a Comment