Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Day 2

Day 2 completed ... which means only 8 more of the strict cleanse phase! 

The day started off not-so-good ... the fact that I have been getting 6 hours of sleep/night hasn't been helping anything, I'm sure. I am tired - mentally and physically. Today's requirements for supplements etc. were the same as yesterday -- Catalyst with Spark on an empty stomach before breakfast. I did this - and as I was making breakfast, I all of a sudden got hot, dizzy, nauseous, to the point where I had to lay down for a few minutes because I felt so awful. Have you ever felt this way if you've taken a vitamin on an empty stomach? Yuck. Luckily, everything ended okay. From now on, I will wait until I eat before I take the pills. 

Breakfast was scrambled eggs (2 whole eggs, 2 servings of carton egg whites) with chopped peppers. Big salad again for lunch today, with some extra chicken for more calories. Dinner was a salad, two tilapia filets, and some roasted asparagus. 

Feeling better mentally/emotionally -- hopefully this continues! 

Starting Numbers, for comparison purposes... I'll do these measures again at the end.
18.9% Body Fat 
Right Arm 11"
Shoulders 41.5"
Chest 35"
Waist 29"
Hips 43.5"
Right Thigh 24"
Right Calf 16"
Total: 200"


Thank you for following!

No comments:

Post a Comment