Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Day 7

Day 7 began with oatmeal (made with 3/4 cup Quick-cooking Oats, 3/4 cup water, 3/4 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk, Agave Nectar, and cinnamon), and two eggs cooked sunny-side up. 

Snacks included an orange, an apple (it was a biggg apple), grapes, almonds, blueberries, and two small bananas. 

Lunch was salad with carrots, tomatoes, cucumbers, chicken, peppers, and balsamic vinegar. 

Dinner was chicken with green beans and brown rice. 

Workout today was lifting with some Cardio afterwards.

I still don't feel AWESOME or GREAT like everyone with AdvoCare said I would. However, as a [mostly] studious college student, and currently having a cold, it's hard to tell if the lack of energy is being caused by the sickness, the minimal sleep, or the fact that I just am not feeling the change in energy. I can definitely say, however, that I have been getting through my long days, which often involve waking up around 6 and going to bed around midnight, without falling asleep anywhere. 

I can't believe it's Day 8 now ... all of the packages for the Cleanse phase are running out. I am excited to see what happens in the next phase! 

This was a short one - as always, thanks for reading

No comments:

Post a Comment