Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Day 8

Day 8 ... being posted one day late... sorry! 

Breakfast today included Oatmeal (3/4 cup quick-cooking oats, 3/4 cup water, 3/4 cup almond milk, Agave Nectar, cinnamon), two eggs sunny side up, and Fiber Drink. I mixed the Fiber Drink with a Pink Lemonade Spark. It isn't too bad - still a little gritty, but much more tolerable, especially if I literally think "pink lemonade." 

This was a heavy breakfast, which I soon found out when trying to do an interval workout on the track! I was able to get through it -- I am definitely feeling a difference now that I am eating some complex carbs -- so I am going to thin it out a little bit with a little bit less oatmeal. 

Big salad again for lunch, with all of the usual stuff - today added avocado as well. 

Dinner was chicken with green beans and a baked sweet potato. I usually put a little bit of butter, a drizzle of honey, and some cinnamon on my baked sweet potatoes. I still used cinnamon, skipped the butter, and used some Agave Nectar. It was quite delicious. YUMMY! 

Unfortunately, nothing really astounding to report. I had the energy to last me the whole day, from 7am when I woke up to 1am when I went to bed. 

Only a couple more days of the cleanse! 

Thanks for following - let me know what you want to see!

No comments:

Post a Comment